- Please contact the SPAX Customer Service team to begin the returns process (see contact us);
- All goods must be returned in the original packaging. Missing, incomplete or damaged packaging will be invoiced;
- All returned goods must be carriage paid;
- All returned goods must arrive at SPAX’s premises within 7 days from date of dispatch / invoice to qualify for a credit;
- All returned goods must be in original condition, be current products and be in as new, saleable condition to qualify for a credit;
- Goods returned may be subject to a 25% handling charge. Special Order, Special Order, Bespoke, Competition or Motorsport products, as listed in the relevant section of our catalogue, are not returnable.
Warranty returns will be accepted on the following terms:
In order for processing to begin, all returns must be accompanied by: